Jaihind Youth Movement was established in 1998 by Hon. Dr. Sudhirji Tambe Jaihind Womenâ€™s Group was founded for the betterment and economic progress of women on the Birth Anniversary of Savitribai Phule in January 2003.
Under this project women are informed about the use of saving group in lives of women and they are inspired in towns as well as villages.
FIELDS AND PROGRAMMES OF WOMENâ€™S EMPOWERMENT
- Psychological Empowerment:- To inspire women to talk, to arrange the programmes of men and women collectively.
- Social Empowerment:- To establish womenâ€™s clubs and womenâ€™s institutions
- Economic Empowerment: - To arrange training for economic self-reliance.
- Empowerment in Decision Making: - To give training for decision making in family, society, politics and economy.
- Empowerment in Health: - To stress the importance of good health.
- Empowerment of Teenager girls: - To change the psychology of mothers about their daughters to inform about physical change and responsibilities in the personalities.
- Empowerment about laws:- To inform about laws and implementation of laws.